Skip to content
- discussion regarding updating our web presence
- interest in formalizing the structure of TWBA to help with fund-raising and to possibly benefit other groups in the watershed
- the City’s plans for treating Coes Reservoir this summer
- updates from the Friends of Patch Reservoir fund-raising and the Worcester Conservation Commission’s approval of their DEP application for weed control treatments
- Worcester’s water quality monitoring program
- bacterial sampling efforts being conducted by the Blackstone River Coalition (more volunteers are needed – contact Susan Thomas at www.zaptheblackstone.org)
- plans for the Monkey Wrench Aquathlon that will take place at Coes Beach on Saturday, September 7th.